Saturday, March 14, 2009

Let's take a picture with the big ball!

I've had a good few days. Yesterday I went over to Mel's to spend the night. I got there and we watched
"City of Ember", it was pretty good, I liked it. Then Mel, Alyssa, and I started watching "St. Elmo's Fire" but I fell asleep in the first ten or so minutes. I was tired.

When we woke up we made dutchboy pancakes, they were yummy! Then we showered and got super pretty and walked over to my house. Then Taylor, Mel, and I went to Taco Bell and ate yummy food. Then we went to Wal-Mart and looked around. Then we went to McDonald's and got ice cream! Then we came home.

It was alot of fun!

I love Taylor and Mel with my whole heart. They are such amazing people and I am so lucky to know them. :)

My mom's gone. She went up to Denver for a few days. I miss her terribly. I love my mom so much.


Amor, Mackenzie


"I can't breathe without you."

0 comments: